Discover the secret recipe to regulating dynamics of even bad days!
This video workshop from mom of four, blogger, and author Ruthie Gray, is the perfect blend of encouragement and exhortation for the overwhelmed mom.
7 Key Tips to save yourself from a bad day (or life) teaches moms how to develop a strategic battle plan against negative reactions through two key concepts:
1. Preventive Measures
2. Reactionary Measures
What you will learn:
1. The secret recipe actually revealed in Scripture for counter-balancing bad days.
2. Three preventive strategies to put into practice to head off negative kee-jerk reactions.
3. Four reactions to redirect emotional gut-responses.
4. How even the busiest of moms can implement these strategies to fit her schedule.
What you will receive:
- Your very own copy of the Super Duper Bad Day Rescue Kit for Moms
- Access to a free closed Facebook accountability support group for moms called MTO (Mom Time Out)
- Information on how to join a personal *Couch to Knee Prayer Challenge (*Couch to Knee)
- 5-day Mommy Anger Makeover Kit! "Overlooked origins; powerful solutions!"
Plus a very special discount of 25% OFF Ruthie's new ebook, Count to Nine; 9 Liberating Steps for Mom Frustration and Anger (also sold on Gumroad), only for this exclusive webinar! (Coupon good for one week only. Original book price has been raised since this video training was filmed and is now $9.99. With 25% discount total cost is $7.49)
Dear mom, if you are battling overwhelm like most moms these days and you just don't know what to do, we promise this webinar will boost your confidence that you can conquer those bad days in the strength of the Lord!
* Not for resale. Copyright © 2016 by Ruthie Gray.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted by any means – electronic, mechanical, photographic (photocopying), recording, or otherwise – without prior permission in writing from the author.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share