We should probably all be more peculiar.
Peculiar Prompts is a new toolkit from Matthew Manos and Austin Bauer. This download includes 365 prompts for exploring, making, thinking, and writing. This toolkit is ideal for individuals or teams that are looking to increase their capacity for creativity, practice mindfulness, or just get a little weird."This exercise created an equalizing sense of humor. It’s humor that is accessible to everyone. As a result, people became open to reaching ideas they wouldn’t have otherwise been able to.” - Abigail
Immediately upon downloading, you'll have access to all 365 of our prompts, a sample use-case, and a breakdown of our "Peculiar Thinking" theory.
Pay-What-You-Want, or Donate for some perks!
The toolkit is available on a Pay-What-You-Want basis. We do not expect any compensation for our resources/materials as we want this to be as accessible as possible to anyone and everyone. Our mission is to advocate for Peculiar Thinking, and make everyone's day a little more interesting. This said, if you are able to contribute, it is greatly appreciated! We have some perks for those who decide to do so. Also, all proceeds are invested back into the project, allowing us to dedicate time toward producing even more resources. Thanks!
- Donate $1 USD: We will email you something positive.
- Donate $5 USD: We will email you a photo of a drawing of your favorite animal wearing a silly hat.
- Donate $10 USD: We will email you a photo of a drawing of your favorite animal wearing the hat or outfit of your choice.
- Donate $50 USD: We will email you a custom prompt.
- Donate $100 USD: We will email you a custom prompt every day for 7 days.
Interested in having Matthew and Austin at your next event to facilitate some Peculiar Prompts? Get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org (not .com).