Do your kids struggle with problems involving percent? This is often one of the most inadequately covered topics in math textbooks, so I hope you will find this to be a fantastic supplement.
This HUGE resource is packed with lessons, investigations and practice to work on every type of percent problem.
- Working with powers of 10
- Meaning and conversion
- Finding a percent of a number
- Finding what percent one number is of another
- Finding a number given a percent of that number
- Real world percent problems
- Estimation, discounts, compound interest and more!
Plus, fun practice games including:
- I Have... Who Has? Games
- Tic Tac Math Games
- Various other card games and printable games
This collection has well over 100 pages of ideas, models and games for helping kids make sense of percent problems.
Also included are teaching tips and answer keys, as well as fun bulletin board ideas for your classroom.
**Please Note: This is a digital resource. A pdf file will be made available for download after checkout. No physical copy will be sent to you.**
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.