The Parents Guide to Gaming is FREE as a download The Gumroad site will ask you to fill out a 'fair price' for this product. Just put in '0'!
The Parents Guide to Gaming is full of useful information about how to manage gaming in the home. It includes:
- My top tips on how to control video games
- How to identify when gaming gets out of hand
- How to identify games that are good for your child
- A balanced view of the positives AND the negatives
If you're a parent and your kids play video games, this guide is essential and will help you to:
- Avoid compulsive gaming or gaming addiction
- Avoid games with inappropriate content like extreme violence and sexism
- Avoid your child being bullied or harassed within games
The Parents Guide to Gaming was written for Manningham YMCA and is FREE thanks to a grant from Manningham City Council.
If you choose to make a donation your contribution will go in full to setting up groups and counselling services for people that are addicted to gaming.
FOR LARGE ORDERS PLEASE CONTACT STEVEN DIRECTLY AT WWW.VIDEOGAMES.ORG
I'm also writing a Manual for Dealing with Excessive Gaming. You can pre-order this manual now.
Steven Dupon is the Manager of Manningham YMCA and Founder of www.videogames.org.au and The Institute of Games - www.InstituteOfGames.com. He's an expert in the impact of video games on children and young people.
Contact Steven at www.videogames.org.au
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share