Pipedrive's soon to be deprecated Dashboards, Reporting, and now in beta Insights features don't tell you everything that you need to know about what's happening in your company.
Also, having used a BI solution like Tableau, I am now used to interactive dashboards that provide lot more insights than a standard, out-of-the-box solution does. This guide is to help uncover deeper insights from your data by using of state-of-the-art tools that enable it.
If the cover pictures don't give you enough hints, here's what these dashboards help uncover:
- Sales and conversion rates by geographic region, visualized on a map
- Perfomance of salespeople and identifying opportunities to learn from one another
- Deals inflow rate and patterns in deals inflow
- Deals progression through the sales pipeline and identifying bottlenecks, if any
- Health of your sales pipeline and sales forecast
- Uncover reasons for losing deals
- Deals conversion by enquiry month
- Days to close deals
You can think of combining any of these insights to build a new hypothesis. You can then test this hypothesis by digging deeper into the data to analyse one or more segments at a time.
A couple of resources to help you understand what I mean are mentioned below:
- Here's a sample Tableau Dashboard that I built using dummy Deals data from Pipedrive: https://bit.ly/pipedriveinsights
- If you're new to Tableau, this tutorial should help you get started: https://bit.ly/ioradtableau
These insights are derived using only the Deals data.
Imagine what you can uncover using the Activities data in the same way.
You don't know what you don't know.
With this guide, I show you a glimpse of the promised land.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for purchasing this product.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.