If you find the notion of making a pitch paralyzing or confusing, you’ll find this guide very handy. It covers the activities, structure, and language of a good pitch. Everything from how to prepare and how to behave in the meeting, to how to find people who can say "Yes" to your project to pitch to.
You will learn:
- How to pitch the way the pros do
- Pitch formulas that instantly engage people and why they work
- How to pitch for the support, resources, and referrals people are in a position to give you
- Procedures that let you see and seize opportunities to move your projects forward
- Why successfully pitching the wrong people is a huge mistake
- How to extract yourself elegantly from a pitch gone wrong so the door remains open in the future
- How a pitch turns into a comfortable close
This is a very interactive and detailed step-by-step guide designed to deliver critical skills quickly. If you have questions or comments after you purchase the guide, feel free to reach out to the author via the contact information you'll find inside.
If you want to use this guide to teach your own interactive networking events, reach out for more information and bulk discounts.
Do not duplicate or distribute this guide without written permission from the author.