This filter mimics the look of classic, low res textures with retro color palettes.
ARSTATION POST: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4brm5l
v1.5 FEATURES SHOWCASE: https://youtu.be/ML1yFSNVfH0
ORIGINAL FEATURES SHOWCASE: https://youtu.be/9w9A-NPciIg
USER GUIDE: https://youtu.be/W_17a_SZLVU
EXPORT GUIDE: https://youtu.be/K6K4-h6s23k
v1.5.1 - Fixed an Issue with Non-Square textures
v1.5 - ~5x Performance Speedup, Custom Dither Support, Two Improved Quantization Models
v1.3 - Deprecated Edge Fixup texture input, this is now automatic!
v1.1 - Improved Substance Engine version support
SUBSTANCE PAINTER 2.6.2 AND ABOVE
SUBSTANCE DESIGNER 2017.1.0 AND ABOVE
• Non-square texture support
• Create pixel art with any dimensions, including Atari-style stretched pixels
• Endless Dithering options with built-in Noise and Pattern styles
• Use full color, crushed colors, or Lookup Tables (LUTs)
• Create custom LUTs and Dither Textures
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you! Please contact me with any issues or inquiries!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share