This 58-page workbook is a comprehensive resource for the Christian clergyperson seeking a new congregational ministry position. Each section offers tips and reflection questions with ample space to respond. The workbook covers the following topics:
- How do I know when the time is right to make a move?
- What does a “good fit” position look like for me?
- How do I attend to gaps in the experience I have and the experience I must have?
- How do I get my materials in front of a search team?
- How do I tell my story to search teams?
- How do I prepare spiritually, mentally, and emotionally for interviews?
- What do I wear for interviews?
- How can I reflect on interview experiences in helpful ways?
- How do I get the real story on congregations I’m interested in?
- How do I deal with search team gaffes?
- How do I juggle different search timelines?
- How do I navigate searching while serving elsewhere?
- How do I navigate searching while not serving elsewhere?
- How do I make good use of a search team’s “no"?
- What else do I need to make a good decision if a call is extended?
- How do I negotiate compensation?
- How do I leave my current call well?
- How do I get off to a good start in my new call?
The workbook concludes with links to additional resources.
NOTE: After purchase, you will receive the download link in your email receipt.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase!