Plant the Garden of Your Dreams, One Bulb at a Time!
Did you know that there are five different types of garden bulbs?! Five!! And each type of garden bulb requires a different type of planting arrangement as you place it in the ground.
The incorrect planting of any these bulbs could lead to:
- The inability for the bulb to grow roots.
- More energy required for the bulb to break through the soil leading to higher overall stress.
- Increased bulb stress could lead to higher plant disease and pest infestations.
- Less chance of survival for the current bulb or any future generations of bulbs.
Overall, you would be wasting money on bulbs that never grow.
Don't take a gamble on your bulb's chances of survival.
Read our mini eBook to increase the chance of successful flowering bulbs in your garden!
And for the low price of just $4.95!!
Learn how to plant bulbs such as daffodils, gladiolus, liatris, grape hyacinth, flowering onions, and more!
What you'll learn in this mini eBook:
- How to plant each of the Five types of garden bulbs, including bulb orientation, depth, location, and more.
- How to plant your favorite bulbs like daffodils, gladiolus, liatris, grape hyacinth, flowering onions, and more!
- The difference between the 5 types of different garden bulbs
- Fall bulb planting tips
- Spring bulb planting tips
- And more!
All for just $4.95!! Plus, print off a seasonal bulb planting chart of fall and spring bulbs for quick reference.
Walk away with the confidence of how and when to plant each of the 5 bulb types so you never have to guess again.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.