Podcasting. It's something that everyone seems to be talking about these days.
You've thought that it might be fun to start a podcast to grow your business and connect with your audience, but where do you start? What equipment do you use? What if you run out of content? And how the heck do you get featured in iTunes?
I can help you go from idea to launch to being a pro podcaster in a matter of days. You'll get super clear on who your audience is and how to get started, and then you'll have all of the tools you need to make your podcast come to life.
This is for you if you:
- Have no idea how to get started in the world of podcasting and feel overwhelmed when you ask other podcasters.
- Know you want to do this and want an easy step-by-step solution for walking you through the basics.
- Don't have the money to spend on professional editing services, and you want to learn how to breeze through editing & publishing.
- Are ready to find out how easy podcasting can be from someone who went from knowing nothing to running a podcast that's about to break into the top 20%.
Podcasting is growing by leaps and bounds and the longer you wait, the more opportunities you're missing out on. Your audience needs your ideas, your message, your voice and you know it.
In the Podcasting Made Simple training, you'll get all of the tools I wish I'd had when I started my podcast. I've learned from some of the top podcasters in the industry and attended dozens of webinars and trainings. I know what it takes to get your podcast started with the minimal fuss and without spending a ton of money on fancy equipment or professional editing services.
Here’s what you get with Podcasting Made Simple:
- A comprehensive 35-page workbook thats guides you through every single step of getting started and beyond.
- A video on how to edit your podcast in a way that only takes a few clicks and zero knowledge of complex technology.
- A video on how to publish your episodes using a tool that has made it as easy as possible.
- A video on adjusting volume levels in post-production for those times when you forget a sound check and need a few quick tweaks.
- A replay of an hour long Q&A on getting started in podcasting.
- A checklist that helps you get from A to Z of the process so you don't miss any steps and know you're doing it right.
- A bonus on becoming a master at podcasting interviewing - because you not only have to attract the guests, you want to wow them.
- And, an idea sheet on how to come up with endless content ideas so that you never have to wonder what to say.
Hundreds of dollars worth of experience and knowledge, for just $59?
Yep. And the price is going up in a few months, so jump on this now because as I add more content, you will automatically get access to everything without having to pay more.
It doesn't get any sweeter than that.
Whether you're ready to launch yourself into the podcast arena, or you just want to know what it takes, it's time to find out just how simple podcasting can be.
Scroll up and buy now.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share