Thirteen essential resource guides for couples considering polyamory for the first time.
These simple tools were developed over a decade of work as a couples therapist specializing in work with ethically non-monogamous, polyamorous and open relationships.
Download them once and use them forever as your relationship grows and changes.
This resource packet includes:
- 80-page Polyamory 101 Workbook for anyone new to polyamory
- Boundaries & Consent Guide for Couples
- Communication Processes for Polyamory Guide
- Privacy vs Secrecy Guide to Information Sharing
- Monogamy & Polyamory Boundaries Checklist
- The Intimacy Needs Guide
- Myths of Polyamory Handout
- Pitfalls of Polyamory Handout
- Polyamory Preparedness Resource Guide
- Jealousy 101 Guidebook
- Somatic Responses to Jealousy Worksheet
- Decatastrophizing Worksheet
- From Dream to Reality: How Four Couples Explored Nonmonogamy Book
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr Gina Senarighi, PhD, CPC is an author, teacher, sexuality counselor and certified relationship coach based in the midwestern U.S.
She’s been supporting clean fights and dirty sex in happy healthy NON-TRADITIONAL relationships since 2009.
Gina has written several books and currently leads couples retreats and coaches online clients all over the world.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.