Do you struggle with drawing realistic looking portraits? Or do you suffer from the phobia of the blank paper? Do you want to learn to draw accurately what you see? Are you seeking a simple, yet effective way to draw the light and shadow just right?
In this Portrait Drawing course, I guide you through the process of creating believable and realistic portraits step by step.
You will learn a simple process that will enable you to draw like a master. I teach you an amazingly easy way to begin the portrait drawing or any other drawing. I will show you a practical easy-to-follow method of drawing accurately what you see.
You will also learn which pencils and other drawing tools to use at which phase of the drawing. I will also share with you some valuable ideas on how to create a greater aesthetic effect in your drawings. Whether you are a beginner or more experienced in drawing, this course has valuable information to offer for you.
Total run time of this video course is nearly 2,5 hours.
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE FOR YOU:
- You'll get over the difficulties to begin the drawing by learning a foolproof way to start any drawing successfully.
- You will learn a clear and simple drawing process that can be applied to any subject.
- You'll learn a simple but powerful way to analyze what you see.
- You'll learn three absolutely essential questions that you need to ask yourself every time you draw something.
- You will learn how to get the Proportions of the face right.
- You'll learn a simple trick that'll keep your Portrait in right Perspective.
- You will learn how to Articulate your line drawing.
- You'll get to know the right tools for creating amazing portraits.
- Your drawings will become more realistic.
- You will learn a method of measuring that develops the accuracy of your eye.
- You'll learn how to model the Form with Values and Anatomy.
- You'll learn how to use Anatomical Abstraction for better drawings.
- You will learn to depict Light and Shadow in your drawings.
- You'll learn a foolproof method for drawing the Tonal Values just right.
- You will learn a ridiculously simple and easy way to see the values better.
- You'll learn about some special pencils that will bring the needed contrast to your drawings.
WHAT DRAWING EQUIPMENT YOU NEED?
The absolute minimum is just a pencil and a drawing paper, but to get the full benefit from this course I advise you to get at least these pencils and tools:
- Graphite pencils H, HB, and 3B
- Staedtler Black 8B pencil or Black colored pencil
- White charcoal pencil
- Toned gray paper
- An eraser
Whether you have all these exact pencils and equipment or not, you will still benefit greatly from the course. Do not let the less than ideal circumstances stop you from learning to draw portraits like a master!
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.