Follow for updates on what Jacob Norris is creating.
Over 400 Extreme Resolution Images from the Islands in Stockholm city. They are commonly referred to as the Stockholm Archipelagos. These images are photos taken for environment artists, by an environment artist. They are taken with your specific needs in mind, to enhance your projects, workflows, and references for your environments.
Packs include Photogrammetry Sets, Texture Images, and References. They are also great for concept artists and photobashing!
All Camera RAW files are included with the pack, which is the raw lighting information that the camera captures directly onto the sensor, before any settings are applied to the image. This allows for the easiest, most flexible, and most accurate adjustments that you can make compared to any textures available on the market.
Includes: (All images 24MP - 6000x4000)
- 4 Photogrammetry Image sets (200+ Images)
- Massive Rock ground with dirt and branches
- 2 Rock variants
- Tree Trunk + Bark
- 45+ High Resolution Textures (6000x4000)
- Cliff Faces, Pebble Ground, Wooden Floor Boards, Moss, Grass, Leaves, Rocks, Tree Bark, Dirt Ground, and more!
- 150+ Reference Images
- Swedish Ocean Front in Stockholm, Rain Over Water, Wet Forest, Achipelagos, Docks, Trees, Rocks, and so much more!
- All of the Camera .ARW (RAW) files are included for complete control over images. Edit the image as if you were still there taking the picture. Adjusting exposure, temperature, HDR settings, shadows, highlights, EVERYTHING!
Bonus: (Coming Soon)
- 1 hour of Video Tutorials showing workflow and tips for the best ways to work with these images
*To keep the prices low for everyone and provide the most possible content, here is the following information about the photopacks
*Images have been sorted for the cleanest assortment of high quality photos in each pack.
*Images in the packs are directly from the camera with no adjustments
*Texture Images are not tiling and will need to be tiled by the end user
By Purchasing this product you are agreeing to the terms of service as laid out on the PurePolygons Inc. website. Commercial use of Textures and Assets is permitted and is non-transferable. The Commercial license of the assets must be purchased above in order for the assets to legally be used in a product for sale. Textures/Assets cannot be re-sold as is in asset or texture packs and must be embedded components of electronic games and interactive media and distribute such electronic game and interactive media. Such as a video game, movie, VR experience, or similar product. Licenses are single user only. For more information please see the full terms and conditions here. Thank you,