ABOUT THE BOOK
This book (workbook, really) is built on a novel idea--that the best way to learn to pray is to pray. In actually practicing prayer, we discover its power to connect us to God and His people, to transform our hearts and minds, and to, well, change the world. In these pages, I'll walk you through some straight forward ways to make prayer a habit, leading you in new (and sometimes very old) ways of praying.
Prayer, In Practice will light a fire in you for prayer AND provide the skills you need to keep the fire burning.
- Get the book in Kindle, iPad, phone, and computer-friendly formats.
eBook + Group Study Guide: $9.99
- Turn Prayer, In Practice into a group experience that doesn't just draw you closer to God, but closer to one another as well.
- Great for listening on the go, or for those who just really don't like to read. :)
eBook + Audiobook: $17.99
- Get $5 off when you purchase the eBook and audiobook together.
eBook + Audiobook + Group Study Guide: $18.99
- The works. Get the best deal if you purchase all three resources together.
GROUP STUDY OPTIONS
Prayer, In Practice is a great resource for a small group or class to go through together. To help you do that, I've created a quality group discussion guide that you can grab for an extra 2 bucks.
GROUP DISCOUNT: Buy five or more books* and receive 25% off the price of each book, plus get the group study guide for free.
*Purchasing multiple copies? You can do that here.
CAN I READ THIS IF I DON'T HAVE A KINDLE?
Yes. You can read it on ANY device--Kindle, iPad, Nook, phone, tablet or computer.
The book will be emailed to you as in .mobi (Kindle-friendly), .epub (iBooks, Nook-friendly), and .pdf formats--so you're covered no matter what.
Not sure how this whole eBook thing works? Not to worry--You'll receive a pdf with instructions on how to load this thing onto whatever device you want to use. :)