This video, audio recording (mp3) and step-by-step workbook with examples shows you exactly how to use press releases to find customers, build credibility, and make Google actively recommend you to people searching for what you do. Effective press release marketing works far better and for far longer than buying ads, posting on social media, and writing blog posts,
Tip: Put your products and services at the top of Google's search pages for the keywords that are most important to you and your customers in under a week.
• How the science of PR has changed in the last few years and how you can take advantage of those changes.
• Why press releases, distributed correctly, are so incredibly effective at selling your work from both a short term and long term perspective.
• How to comfortably write an effective press release in about an hour.
• Why you should be running releases every month and what to run releases about.
• How to use press releases to make yourself, your products, and your services easier to find on Google.
• Why correctly written press releases are effective at making Google send customers to your website based on keywords related to you and what you sell.
• How to get press releases to working journalists, blog writers, radio show producers interested in reporting on you.
The author is a prolific Writer/Producer currently supporting more than 25,000 entertainment industry pros in Hollywood through face-to-face workshops, online events, and written resources. You can learn more about her work, and find more events and resources for working creative pros at www.EntertainmentIndustryEvents.com.
"The videos/notes I create for my event are designed to ensure you can apply the techniques quickly and effectively. There's no upsell in them, no suggestion to buy something else. Just the information covered in the face-to-face or online event packaged clearly so you can put it to use going forward. When you buy the notes, you help me do more online and face to face events to support you and others in our creative community."-- Nancy Fulton
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
About the Film Funding Club: “ I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico