Ebook in PDF, EPUB, MOBI, iTunes, Kindle. Copyright 2009, 2012, 2014, 2016. 300 Pages.
We are surrounded, inside and out, by bacteria, viruses, fungi and other microbes. Meanwhile, the spread of infectious microorganisms has threatened millions during recent pandemics. More worrisome has been news that dangerous bacteria are becoming resistant to antibiotics. Is there any hope in winning the war against infectious disease with this growing legion of microbial threats? In "Probiotics - Protection Against Infection" we find clear evidence for probiotics' ability to directly engage and defeat infectious microorganisms. We find new clinical proof of probiotics' ability to specifically boost the immune system while under attack. Here we find the scientific facts separated from the hype and the myths; and the amazing discovery that we can fight fire with fire, as long as we properly arm ourselves with the correct strategies for achieving and nurturing strong probiotic colonies.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: The author is a California Naturopath and holds a Ph.D. in Natural Health Sciences. He is Board Certified as an Alternative Medical Practitioner and is the author of 27 books on natural health. His focus is upon researching and writing about traditional therapies accompanied by clear clinical evidence.
This is an Ebook, offered in all the popular formats: EPUB, PDF, AZW3 and MOBI. Here are the devices that can be used:
- EPUB format will work on NOOK, KOBO Reader, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Sony Readers, EPUBReader Firefox add on, Adobe Digital Editions, QuickReader.
- PDF allows any computer or phone with a PDF app to read the file.
- AZW3 format allows the book to be read on any Kindle reader or Kindle software.
- MOBI allows the book to be read on the MobiPocket Reader, the PalmDOC, Stanza, FBReader, Kindle for PC and Mac, and STDU Viewer.
- An option to read the Ebook ONLINE is also given.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share