Here's a collection of more than 30 of my favorite pencils, charcoal, graphite, and sketch brushes for Procreate. All brushes react to pen pressure, speed, and tilt angle. Some brushes like the FLUEGELHORN PENCIL can be used in normal, glaze, and wet paintbrush mode.
You'll get all updates and new brushes for this set for free!
- [update NOV-12-2017] Added 10 new and updated pencil brushes
- [update NOV-27-2017] Added 2 new pencil brushes: DIRTY COALMINE and ROUGH PENCIL
- Check my FAQ and follow step-by-step tutorials for downloading and importing your new brush sets into Procreate.
- All brushes can also be used as eraser as well as smudge tools to achieve a consistent look & feel.
- Try out the brushes in normal, glaze, and wet paint mode. You can switch the brush render mode with three buttons in the "Dynamics" tab of the new Procreate 4 brush menu.
- Play with opacity, try out pressure, tilt and speed sensitivity to use my brushes to their full potential.
Happy Pencilling! 😀
Learn more about my 350+ brushes, swatches, and tools for Procreate:
NOTE: The brushes are designed exclusively for Procreate 4 (iOS App). A pressure sensitive stylus like the Apple Pencil is recommended to take full advantage of the brushes, but not necessary.