This versatile Procreate set contains 20+ rough ink brushes, dry pens, worn markers, and splatter brushes, as well as new grunge paint and gritty shading brushes. I created them over the course of several weeks for a new comic/game project, for which I had to develop a rough, hand-drawn and grungy look & feel.
- The BRAVOS
- The FRANKO
- The GILPIN
- The JEFFERSON
- The JIMINEZ
- The LEVER
- The MAGGOT
- The PINKLEY
- The POSEY
- The SAWYER
- The VLADEK
- The WLADISLAW
3 BONUS brushes:
- The INK SPECKLES
- The INK SPLATTERS
- The INK SPRINKLES
My goal was to create highly adaptable multi-purpose brushes like the FRANKO, VLADEK, GILPIN, REISMAN, VALENTINE and PINKLEY brushes:
- 100% opacity = gritty ink brushes for linework and details
- 20-30% opacity = textured paint and shading brushes, also great for sketching and blocking in shapes
All future updates of this set will be included for FREE with your purchase!
[update FEB-07-2017] Added 4 NEW brushes & updated LEVER:
- The BOWREN
- The REISMAN
- The VALENTINE
- The WORDEN
[update JUN-15-2017] Added 3 NEW grunge paint & blending brushes:
- The GRUNGE BLENDER 2.1
- The DIRTY BLENDER
- The GRUNGE ROCK
- BONUS brush: The PINKLEY Pressure
[update JUL-03-2017] Added the EXHAUSTED EDDY and WORDEN 2.0 with improved pressure, tilt, and speed sensitivity.
- All brushes can also be used as eraser as well as smudge tools to achieve a consistent look & feel.
- Remove grain or reduce jitter if you prefer cleaner strokes.
- Play with opacity, try out pressure, tilt and speed sensitivity to use the brushes to their full potential.
Get this set together with more than 300 custom made brushes and free updates with my Procreate MEGAPACK!
To learn more about my brushes, check out sample images, demo videos, and customer reviews visit my website procreate-brushes.com.
If you have any questions or problems using the brushes, just drop me a line.
I hope you enjoy the brushes and wish you lots of fun using them!
Happy Inking :)
NOTE: The brushes are designed exclusively for Procreate (iOS App). A pressure sensitive stylus is recommended to take full advantage of the brushes, but not necessary.