Accept payments online via Realex Payments for Magento 2 web store. This is one of the best in its class payment integration carefully implemented and tested by Developers specializing in Magento 2 (experts in payment integrations). The Realex Payments extension allows your customers to pay without leaving checkout user journey of a website. It also supports MOTO orders placed directly from Magento Admin panel. We are releasing new features and improvements regularly to ensure the best possible set of payment functionality.
The Realex Payments module connects your eCommerce website with the Realex Payment gateway - a leading provider of eCommerce payment solutions in Europe. This integration uses the Realex gateway API (PCI SAQ A-EP) and Hosted Payment Page (PCI SAQ A) which gives you, the merchant, full control of customer's payment experience.
One-click payments increase conversion rates of any eCommerce website. Card Storage provides access for a customer to use and store credit card details during Checkout. Card Storage uses Vault Magento 2 functionality which allows to store token and store credit card information on Realex Payments Level 1 PCI Compliant servers (Credit Card details aren't stored in Magento 2).
The Realex Payments Fraud Filter enables merchants to automatically Pass, Hold or Block transactions based on the result of one or more rules. Order receives Suspended Fraud status in case payment is identified as Fraud. Realex Payment integration provides support for PASS, HOLD, and ACTIVE fraud management modes.
Transaction Management gives full control to a merchant over the status of payment transactions allowing them to send for settle, refund, and void quickly and easily from Magento Admin. Comprehensive error validation allows the system to notify the merchant of any data errors or payment amount issues while sending payment transaction.
From a quality perspective, the Realex Payments integration is unique in that it was built by Developers specializing in Magento 2. This means you can rest assured that the complies with all Magento Coding Standards and best practices. Additionally, it ships with automated unit tests and has been carefully tested on all Magento 2.x versions.
The Realex Payments integration provides the following functionality:
- Fully PCI level 1-compliant Hosted Payment Page
- 3D Secure support
- Hosted Payment Page, iFrame embedded form or lightweight popup with seamless user experience
- Card Storage and Vault support
- Dynamic Currency Conversion support
- Fraud Management checks: CVN, 3D Secure, AVS
- Supports the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Visa Debit, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, 3V Visa, Dinners, Maestro International, Switch/Solo
- Multi-store, multi-currency and multi-accounts support
- Provides transaction management from Magento Admin
- Choose between Authorize and Capture payments (customer's payment will be immediately captured) or Authorize Only online payments (in case additional stock or payment verifications should be performed)
- Supports partial Invoices (also known as Multi Settlement) and partial Credit Memos (Refunds)
- Supports creation of orders and capturing payments from Magento Admin using Realex Payments, also known as Mail Orders/Telephone Orders (MOTO)
- Provides Authorization Transaction information at Order View Page. Additional validation allows store owner quickly see result of Address, CVN and Post Code data entered by a customer
- Manage and report all transactions on a single page, export reports into CSV and Excel with just a few clicks.
- Improved Realex Payments Configuration settings section
All future releases and bug fixes are included in our extension support. Please write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or questions.
Visit our website for more information: www.pronkoconsulting.com
Please send us a note if you would like to check demo website with Realex Payments functionality.