This book covers :
1. Overview of Sign in with Apple flow
2. Implementing Sign in with Apple UI on iOS, and retrieve user data and authorization code
3. Backend - Decode and verify signature of identity token JWT
4. Backend - Generate client secret which is then used to communicate with Apple's endpoint
5. Backend - Exchange authorization code with Apple's endpoint to get access token and refresh token
6. Backend - Refresh access token using refresh token with Apple's endpoint
7. Frontend - Add Sign in with Apple UI to your web app
9. Configure to send email to private relay email service (ie. send email to user that choose to hide their email address)
Sample code in Ruby, PHP, Python and NodeJS for section 3,4,5,6 will also be provided inside the book.
+ Demo Addon
If you choose to include the demo (iOS app code + backend code), the demo will demonstrate section 2-5 as mentioned above, and also generating your own access token in your backend, so that your mobile app can use it authenticate API calls to your backend.
The demo also includes normal email/password sign up / login flow aside from Sign in with Apple, and also how to link existing email account with Apple sign in.
Demo preview : https://youtu.be/OTaivckQR0A
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support, I hope you enjoy the book! 🥳
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.