This demo will demonstrate :
1. Implementing Sign in with Apple UI on iOS, and retrieve user data and authorization code
2. Detect when user revoke sign in on Settings app, and auto log user out on iOS app
3. Backend - Decode and verify signature of identity token JWT
4. Backend - Generate client secret which is then used to communicate with Apple's endpoint
5. Backend - Exchange authorization code with Apple's endpoint to get access token and refresh token
6. Backend - Generating your own access token in your backend, so that your mobile app can use it authenticate API calls to your backend.
The demo also includes normal email/password sign up / login flow aside from Sign in with Apple, and also how to link existing email account with Apple sign in.
Demo preview : https://youtu.be/OTaivckQR0A
If you want a guide explaining each implementation steps in detail, check out https://gum.co/psiwa .
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support! 🙏
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.