Photoshop is a massive program, with an overwhelming amount of tools available. But you don’t need to know everything: this class is about showing you which tools you need as a painter and how to use them. Our goal is to get you in and out of Photoshop and back to your paints.
You’ll leave this class feeling confident to edit your art quickly and with ease. You’ll be the smart illustrator, who can tweak those little details quickly for your clients.
Smudge your painting after you'd finished? Be stress-free, because you’ll know how to edit it out.
20 Video Lessons on:
- What you need to pay attention to when scanning your art
- Preventing fuzzy, pixelated art
- Easy to understand explanations of resolution and DPI
- Removing paper backgrounds from your art
- Fixing imperfections + cleaning your artwork
- Keeping your files organized for client presentation
- 5 methods to change colors in a realistic and controlled way
- Making edits to your art using digital brushes
- Keeping file size down + one tool for keeping them easily organized
- How to get your art ready to print or share on the web
- Lessons are broken into bite size chunks per topic.
- You can refer back to them as you need, there’s no time limit on class access.
- You'll also get access to a private Facebook group for help and community.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Wooo! Get ready to dive into Photoshop for Painters.
If you want more information on the class, visit www.megandunagan.com/class/photoshop-for-painters