AdLibXRom is a plugin instrument featuring the sound of the AdLib Music Synthesizer Card. Famous in the early nineties for being widely used in PC computers, the AdLib soundcard had a synthesis chip build by Yamaha. This chip was the YM3812, an FM and additive synthesizer which had up to 9 channels of the digitally produced sound.
Each channel had two oscillators that could be modulated by three different waveforms. The result is what was heard in the computer video games of the first half of the nineties.
- 40 multi-sampled sounds produced by the AdLib sound card's YM3812 chip
- Sub and noise oscillators
- Royalty-free sounds
- VST/VST3/AU plugin instrument for Windows and macOS High Sierra/Mojave
- Not compatible with macOS Catalina and up
- "vanilla" (no-GUI) Sfz, Kontakt 4, Reason NN-XT, Wav and Sf2 formats
- Requires Windows 7/8/10 or macOS High Sierra/Mojave.
- Not compatible with macOS Catalina and up.
- Windows VST3 plugin is 64-bit only.
- macOS High Sierra/Mojave VST/VST3/AU plugins are 64-bit only.
- Each sound consists of 3 to 6 samples.
- Compatible with the most popular DAWs on the market: Ableton Live, Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase, FL Studio, Traktion, Mixcraft, Sony Acid, Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar, and Apple Logic Pro.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.