Anxiety and panic disorders can create lots of phobias which spread to create other phobias. Certain things will become extremely difficult to do, whilst other activities may not be affected. Usually whilst you’re in your ‘safe place’ like your home or with somebody who you perceive you’re safe with, then you feel OK. But when you’re in an environment which is a little stressful, the ‘phobias’ can be triggered even though you know there is nothing to be afraid of.
This module will help you overcome Phobia’s. It will also give you the confidence to overcome any obstacle or roadblock to recovery.
I will tell you the background facts about phobias including -
• How do we define a phobia
• Why we feel anxiety in certain situations
• The connection between fear and anxiety
• How phobia can effect a person
• The facts we need to know about anxiety disorders
What I will show you –
• Whether your ideas about phobias are a correct
• To decide whether it is a phobia that is affecting you
The Module covers -
• THE EXTENT OF MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS
• Self-Harming, Postnatal depression, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Phobias (including panic attacks), Post-traumatic stress disorder -Deserves a special mention as it’s a little different to the rest.
• The Gender Differences of Mental Health Problems
• The Facts about Phobia’s
• I can’t believe it’s anxiety!
• The Nuts and Bolts of Phobias
• Things we should bear in mind about anxiety and fear
• FIRST AID FOR A PHOBIA PANIC ATTACK
• The Sensations of Anxiety & Phobias
• When fear becomes a phobia
• So what has happened to produce the false alarm?
• Why do people develop phobias?
• stress, lifestyle and health
• The Different types of Phobias - social anxiety, agoraphobia, General Anxiety Disorder
• Self-Treatment by Exposure
• Are you getting help from your GP/Doctor
• How to overcome your Fears?
• How much anxiety is too much?
• The Anxiety Set Backs and Improvements
• The Rewind Technique
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share