Make your own adorable porcupine pincushion.
Intermediate level. For experienced crocheters. US terminology. Instant Download After August 3rd. Includes three sizes.
- Approx. 11x8x8cm (LxWxH)
- Holds ±100 head pins
- Approx. 12x9x10cm (LxWxH)
- Holds ±200 pins / 100 hat pins
- Approx. 13x10x12cm (LxWxH)
- Holds ±300 pins / 150 hat pins
Crochet skills required:
- Magic ring
- Single crochet
- Half double crochet
- Double crochet
- Increasing and decreasing
- Working in a spiral
Special skills explained:
- Popcorn stitch
- Back post single crochet
- Invisible decrease
- Colour change at a single crochet
- Colour change at a popcorn stitch
- Embroidering facial features
- Sewing on feet
- Crochet hook size: G/4.00mm and E/3.5mm
- Yarn: 3 Light / DK / 8-ply / Light Worsted
- Yarn needle
- Polyester fiberfill stuffing
- Stuffing stick
- Head/berry pins
All patterns are for personal use only. Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern or claim it as your own. You may sell the finished product, but please credit Marinda Crochets as the designer and use your own images to market your own makes.
Due to the nature of digital downloadable products, I do not accept refunds or exchanges. If you have problems with your pattern, please contact me — I am happy to help!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
❤ Thank you and happy crocheting!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share