You can't learn a programming language just from taking a class, or watching some videos. Real learning only happens after you practice it -- making mistakes, and learning from those mistakes.
"Practice Makes Python" is not a Python tutorial or an introduction to the language. Rather, it's meant for people who have already learned Python, but want to increase their fluency. In 50 battle-tested exercises refined over 10 years of teaching in some of the world's best known companies, you will learn about Python's data structures and functions, as well as how to work with objects, iterators, and generators.
This package includes:
• Practice Makes Python book
• All of the solutions, for Python 2 + Python 3
• A $25 coupon for hack.hands(), offering 24/7 online pair-programming and help in Python and many other technologies
* A screencast video solution and explanation for each exercise. That's more than 5 hours (!) of video explanations, walking you through each of the exercises and their solutions.
• A 30-minute live video chat with me about any of the exercises in the book. Let's talk about your solutions, confusion you might have, or how to think about Python in new and interesting ways!