Jumper is a handlettering typeface with a brush style, it’s perfect for latterhead, apparel design, headline, logotype, poster, card, and etc. For folks who have opentype capable software : The alternates are accessible by turning on 'Stylistic Alternates' and 'Ligatures' buttons on in Photoshop's Character panel, or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Inkscape.
For those folk who would prefer,I've included a set of corresponding TTF files.
- Jumper-Normal (otf & ttf)
- Jumper-Alternative (otf & ttf)
- Jumper-Helper (otf & ttf)
- Jumper-Splashers (otf, ttf, ai, eps)
- Splatters (ai, eps)
- Jumper-Symbols (otf, ttf, ai, eps)
- Watercolor textures (psd, alpha chanels)
- Patterns (jpg, pat)
- Uppercase and lowercase letters
- Alternate letters
How to use open type feature https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/special-characters.html