Digitakt MIDITakt is a package of two Max4Live Devices to control your Digitakt from Ableton Live.
There are two devices:
- Digitakt_Track to control each of the 8 audio tracks including all the track parameters in the 5 sections and mix level/mute
- Digitakt_Fx to control the global and fx settings.
All track parameters to control including randomization and mute
All FX paramters to control in the "Delay" and "Reverb" section.
Send "Program Change" messages from Ableton in the Bank/Pattern format
All parameters can be set to their initial value via buttons
How to use:
1. Put both devices inside your Ableton User Library.
2. Create a MIDI Track inside Ableton Live
3. Drag the device onto the MIDI track
4. Set "MIDI OUT" to the appropriate channel
5. Have fun
+1: For a detailed description please read the readme file
The free version of the devices has limited functionality.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TRY THE FREE DEVICES AND SEE IF THEY WORK WITH YOUR PARTICULAR DIGITAKT/ABLETON/MAX VERSION.
If you find a bug please contact me.
Digitakt_Track Max4Live Device
Digitakt_FX Max4Live Device
Digitakt 1.04 and up
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you very much. Please contact me with any issues/bugs. Please make sure you set up MIDI correctly and use the free version to check if your settings work correctly.