In this tutorial, I will go over techniques, tips & tricks that will allow you to greatly speed up your modeling workflow in Shade3D. Throughout the video I will cover:
- how to setup your shortcuts in an optimal way and get the most out of Command Palette
- how to install and use Shade3D script packs, like Euclid Series and MeshToolPlus, to boost your curve and poly modeling arsenal. Learn to create even the most complex shapes with ease. I go over and present almost 30 scripts! (please note: scripts are originally in Japanese but I explain and provide example for each of them). PLEASE NOTE: Euclid Scripts work only on Mac OS.
- how to create your own kit-bash libraries with Shade3D and Sketchup
Upon finishing this tutorial, you will be able to significantly increase the speed and confidence of your modeling and be able to tackle even the most demanding projects in terms of design.
- over 90 minutes long HD clips with narration
- selected Euclid packs and MeshToolPlus reference sheets
- my Shade v16 shortcuts (.shdshc file)
All shortcuts and script customization are presented on Mac OS. On Windows, key combinations, folder placements and/or certain procedures are or may be different.