Welcome to the ADIVA world!
ADIVA Magazine is the premier lifestyle and social justice magazine for women of all ages, races, and faces. We are the voice of and for women all over the world who want to have fun and meaningful conversations with their girlfriends.
The beautiful, talented, African Queen of Soul EFYA graces the cover of ADIVA Magazine's 4th Edition. It's a new year, and regardless of what life sends our way, we choose to celebrate survival, wins, and the discovery/expression of our true self.
In this Edition:
- Get to know our cover girl Jemima Osunde, who isn’t afraid to live her dreams and achieve every goal she sets for herself. She is a brilliant Actor and Physiotherapist. The definition of the modern woman who knows that she can have it ALL!
- Learn the difference between PostPartum Depression and PostPartum Psychosis. And also how the signs you should look out for.
- Find out how applying the rules of FENG SHUI in your bedroom and improve your sleep.
- 'My Crime was weight gain, so he left': An unbelievably TRUE LIFE story.
- Meet THERESA KACHINDAMOTO: the woman who has dissolved hundreds of child marriages in Malawi.
PRINT COPIES ARE AVAILABLE HERE
For More Info/Enquiries
Please note that we DO NOT offer refunds. Thank you.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.