The Ultimate Homework Planner (for the civil PE exam) is the planner you wish you made to get your butt off the couch and into study mode.
We just took a massive headache out of trying to figure out what you should study and when to study it. This is THE perfect schedule to launch your studying habits into gear - giving you the BEST possible chance to succeed on the civil PE exam.
We've taken the subject matter out of the PE Civil Engineering Reference Manual (the CERM from PPI at civilengineeringacademy.com/ppi) and the associated Civil PE Practice Problems book and built a schedule and problems for you to study - saving you hours trying to figure it out (P.S. if you still need these books to use our discount code of CEA15 to get 15% off!).
So why do you want this?
1. This cuts to the chase about what problems you need to study from PPI's Civil PE Practice Problems book. We have seen the reaction of your face when you received that book and now we are going to help you digest it.
2. This breaks down everything into an easy to follow plan detailing what exact problems from the Civil Engineering Practice Problems book you need to study.
3. It provides guidance on how to modify the schedule to fit your own particular depth subject so get complete coverage of the AM and PM exams.
4. This thing is clean and simple. Print it out and post it right by your place of study so you can follow along and hold yourself accountable to studying problems. Week by week.
5. This is instantly downloadable. No waiting for days to get this amazing resource. Click, buy, boom...you're solving problems on a set schedule.
6. Updates for LIFE. Yes, anytime we update this you get a revised edition for FREE. If the CERM and Practice Problems get updated you get an update too.
Now doesn't that sound nice? Stop guessing about what and when you need to study and take grab this proven schedule built for your success. You'll love it.