Fits standard fidget spinners and other precious things, too! Safely store and tote your spinners or other goodies in style! Not appropriate or secure for smaller items that might fall out.
Grab your favorite fabric layer cakes, fuse a little, cut a little, sew a little - and done! This Stiff Stuff craft project is quick, easy, and just a bit addicting! Discover the unique properties of Stiff Stuff from Lazy Girl Designs: firm, flexible, sew-in interfacing with bounce back memory. Won't hold unintended folds, 100% polyester non-woven.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY Straight Stitch, and Zig Zag Stitch Required.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS 4 1/8" wide x 3 1/8"tall
SUPPLIES: Makes THREE Gem Cases
- Two 10” squares coordinating Fabric
- Two 10” squares Fusi-Bond Lite fusible web by Lazy Girl SLG101
- One 10” square Stiff Stuff Firm sew-in interfacing by Lazy Girl 10” squares SLG107SQ
You Need The Following For Each Case:
- One 6 1/2” piece of 1/4” wide elastic for closing loop
- One 1 1/2” piece of 1/4” wide elastic or ribbon for hanging loop - One 1” split ring
- Template: 5" x 4" piece of Template plastic OR fuse Slicker Iron-On Vinyl (Lazy Girl SLG102) directly onto both sides of printed paper to ‘laminate’, then trim.
- Use 100% cotton quilting weight fabric.
- Size 70/10 or 80/12 Universal or Microtex sewing machine needle.
- Erasable marking tool recommended.
- Follow manufacturers directions for fusibles.
- Press cloth optional when working with fusible interfacing.