How does the Mastering the Art of Work/Life Balance in a Digital World course work?
This is a live, online experience consisting of three 60-minute classes over the course of three weeks (don’t worry, you’ll have lifetime access to the recordings). Need more details? See the full course description here.
- Pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal using Gumroad’s secure processor. The charge will appear as "Gumroad" or "Mindful Techie LLC" on your credit card or Paypal statement
- I will send you another email before the online course starts to give you the link
- Block out this time as non-negotiable "me time" on your calendar
- What if I hate it? Do you offer refunds? I doubt you’ll hate it because I care SO much about helping you take action. But, that being said, my online programs are backed by a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee. Use the training material and try it for yourself within 30 days and then decide if it’s right for you. If you don’t love the training you purchased, just show me that you did the work and I'll return your money. Just email Meico@MindfulTechie.com with your completed assignments and I'll refund your payment in full.
- How long will I have access to the materials? The materials are for you to download and keep forever.
- I have another question that I want to ask you, that’s not listed here. Send me any and all questions to email@example.com and I’ll get back with you.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for signing up for my LIVE online three-part mini-course, Mastering the Art of Work/Life Balance in a Digital World!
Your registration confirmation will arrive by email shortly.
Please note that if you paid for the course using a credit card, the charge will appear as "GUMROAD" or "MINDFUL TECHIE" on your statement.