Current version - v184.108.40.206
Access your tools, brushes and custom preset brushes in this one toolbox. Available in all modes (Grease pencil mode, Object mode, Sculpt mode, edit mode, Vertex paint, Weight painting, Texture, Node editor, Video editor and everywhere), it will show the tools specific to the Mode.In fact, it is an alternative to the default Blender Tool menu with more functionality.
With the ability to Favourite tools and brush, you can access them easily!
Easily view your favourites with customizable shortcut Alt V
You can add different tools in favourites from different modes.
Show tools Alphabetically (A to Z), to easily find any tool you want.
Just press SPACEBAR in any mode to access the toolbox or press the Toolbox button at the top right corner of the header of any mode!
You don't need to add brushes manually if new brush or tool is added in future updates of Blender, it will automatically add it for you!
You can even customize the number of columns of the grid where brushes and tools are shown. Customize the width of the window!
You can change the shortcuts from the settings button easily!!
What's new in v220.127.116.11-
- Global favourites- This means, you don’t need to set favourites every time you create a new blend file
- Local favourites- Users can also save favourites locally (available in only that specific file).
- Export and Import favourites - This lets users export the global favourites to a local JSON file in their computer so that when reinstalling the addon or updating the addon, you can import it again, and access them easily.
- Toggle Toolbox button- this lets users toggle on and off the toolbox button present at the top right corner of the viewport.
- Clicking the filtering letter in toolbox again will show all tools.
- Clear all favourites with a button present in settings.
- The toolbox can be viewed in all modes and editor in the next update, Yes! Editors- It works in Node editor, UV editor, Image painting, Video sequencer and any other editor where tools are present!
- Custom brush presets in Grease pencil Draw mode and vertex mode is now supported!!
- Settings button will now show all settings including shortcuts which can be customized.
- Spacebar will be the default shortcut of Toolbox from the next update as it can now show in any mode.
Some screenshots of the toolbox in different modes-
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for downloading!
Join us in Blender artists forum to discuss about the features, bugs, and request new features.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.