This video file contains all of the content found on Discs 1 & 2 (Main Feature) of Jeff Miracola's Fantasy Art Workshop Acrylic Painting Techniques 4-Disc DVD. If you also want the content found on Discs 3 & 4 (Extras), please consider purchasing the bundle found at https://gum.co/EnKB
For beginners and professionals alike, this over 3-hour long video gives you the most detailed look at Jeff Miracola’s acrylic painting process and will answer your many questions about creating a fantasy art acrylic painting from start to finish. Watch and learn as Jeff creates a forest angel fantasy painting.
Topics covered include: Thumbnail drawing, final sketch, photo reference, color study, preparing the painting surface, types of brushes and paints, underpainting, creating texture, airbrushing, glazing and scumbling, and more.
Files included with this purchase:
- The video in two different resolutions: 1080p and 720p (Both videos are the same, just different sizes for your convenience)
- Materials List (PDF)Note: It's a large video file, so be patient as it downloads.
Full Chapter List:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: About Jeff Miracola
- Chapter 3: Thumbnail Drawings
- Chapter 4: Photographic Reference
- Chapter 5: Final Sketch
- Chapter 6: Preparing the Painting Surface
- Chapter 7: Transferring the Drawing
- Chapter 8: Creating a color Study
- Chapter 9: Applying Art Masking Fluid
- Chapter 10: Beginning the Painting
- Chapter 11: Applying Textured Gel
- Chapter 12: Painting the Background - Underpainting
- Chapter 13: Painting the Background - Sky
- Chapter 14: Painting the Background - Tree Trunks and Ground
- Chapter 15: Painting the Background - Tree Tops
- Chapter 16: Painting the Background - Airbrushing and Glazing
- Chapter 17: Removing Art Masking Fluid
- Chapter 18: Applying Textured Gel to Wings
- Chapter 19: Painting the Angel - Underpainting
- Chapter 20: Painting the Angel - Clothes
- Chapter 21: Painting the Angel - Antler
- Chapter 22: Painting the Angel - Boots and Dress
- Chapter 23: Painting the Angel - Face
- Chapter 24: Painting the Angel - Wings
- Chapter 25: Painting the Angel - Legs
- Chapter 26: Painting the Angel - Details
- Chapter 27: Painting Vines
- Chapter 28: Painting Leaves
- Chapter 29: Finishing Touches - Details
- Chapter 30: Finishing Touches - Airbrushing Light Rays
- Chapter 31: Finishing Touches - Sealing the Painting
- Chapter 32: The Finished Painting - Final Thoughts
"Jeff Miracola's Fantasy Art Workshop: Acrylic Painting Techniques is an absolute must-have for both hobbyist and aspiring professional acrylic painters! Highly recommended." - Midwest Book Review
Jeff Miracola has been creating fantasy art for more than 22 years. He’s illustrated for properties such as Dungeons & Dragons, World of Warcraft, Mars Attacks, Star Wars, Planescape, Earthdawn, Shadowrun, and Magic: the Gathering, for which he created more than 110 paintings. He’s also done conceptual toy and video game design, editorial illustrations, and picture books.
Jeff’s YouTube channel, wherein he showcases his many art technique videos, has nearly 30,000 subscribers and more than 1.3 million views.
Learn more about Jeff at http://www.jeffmiracola.com
Visit Jeff's YouTube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/jeffmiracola
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.