Unforgettable to watch - Beautiful to do - Easy to Learn.
AN UNFORGETTABLE ONLINE STUDY COURSE
- No previous Tai Chi experience necessary
- Self-paced: Take it slow, take it easy, learn at your own rhythm
- 12 Month Course with a new class each week
WHAT YOU GET!
- The First week: Sessions on Finding a Sword, Foot & Arm moves and Warm-Up Exercises.
- Then, each following week: a simple video class to either stream or download
- Once a month: Recap Session including ebook/PDF of the postures, audio files and silent posture videos.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The Complete 32-Step Sword Form
- Sword Exercises
- Sword arm & footwork techniques
- All about the Sword-Hand
- Sword History and more.
- Start whenever you want, finish whenever you want.
- Not got a sword? Get one online for as little as $18 See https://www.teapotmonk.com/learn-tai-chi-sword.html for SWORD COMPARISION videos
- Prefer not to use a sword? Use a walking stick or a bamboo cane instead.
- Easy subscription payment per month - automatically ends after 12 months, or pay for the whole course upfront (with 18% discount)
- 21st century Tai Chi - with the teapotmonk - Bringing you new and easy to learn courses when you want, and wherever you are!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for joining this course
Be sure to create a Gumroad account, if you haven’t already.
Just visit https://gumroad.com/login and create your account.
Ignore all the suff about selling and click instead on “Library”.
You should see your course there. This is where each session will appear.
For updates, extra workshops and additional material, you’ll be notified by email. These emails will come from me via Gumroad, so make sure you WHITE LIST (make sure your email program does not send these into the spam folder) emails from this company or you may miss an update.
Thanks again and enjoy the course.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share