Make your 30 Day Journal writing habit even easier, with the FLOW: 30 Day Journal Project Printables
When I offered the first 30 Day Journal Project, I found that having the prompts printed out in advance helped me get right into my journaling for the day.
My goal with this project is to help you discover the power and magic of regular creative journaling.
Whether you are brand new to journaling or simply want to break out of a rut in your creative practice, the following two methods of using these printable prompts will make it fast and easy to get going.
Get ALL 30 days of prompts & quotes (plus one bonus day) with 2 different layout designs you can use to create two different kinds of journals. See Methods #1 and #2, below.
Method #1: DIY 3-Ring Binder Journal
This is my "lazy journaling" method! Great if you're short on time
Use the first set of layouts to create a DIY journal. There is space in between each journaling prompt to do your writing on the page.
- Print out the first set of layouts.
- Punch holes in the left side of the page to fit a 3-ring binder.
- Add pages to a pretty 3-ring binder (with optional 1-31 index tabs).
Method #2: Cut & Paste
The second set of layouts uses some decorative fonts that mimic old rubber stamps (for the day numbers) and a script for the quotes.
- Print, cut, paste into an existing journal.
- Snip out the journal prompts from the page (they are closer together to save paper)
- Paste the prompts you want to journal to into an existing journal of your choice.
Experiment with printing on pretty shades of paper – my favorite looks like brown Kraft paper
Experiment with changing the page or paper size when you print for different effects
Paste on top of your doodles, drawings, painted pages, collage for easy layers and texture
Landed on this product page and have no idea what this is for?