Subscribe to this product.

    Is this your street address?

    Card

    ···· ···· ···· 4242
    Test card

    05/18

    Card

    Use a different card?

    Card

    pp paypal

    or pay with

    We do not keep any of your sensitive credit card information on file with us unless you ask us to after this purchase is complete.

    or pay with

    Please confirm your location:
    Your card will be charged .

    Thank you!

      Gumroad Library

      Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app

      Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app

      Send SMS
      Nevermind

      $1+

      Some Sketches

      "Some Sketches" is a collection of ~90 drawings (pen, marker, and colored pencil) from my sketchbooks over the past few years, as well as a 29-page travelogue of a trip to Kyoto, Osaka, and Tokyo that I took in July of 2015. Approximately 27% of the drawings have appeared on twitter or instagram before, the remaining 73% are never-before-seen. Some of the drawings take the form of brief comic strips. The majority are in full color. Some mild nudity.

      Sorry, this item is not available in your location.
      Sold out, please go back and pick another option.

      You've purchased this product

      Give it a rating

      See it in your library

      0 ratings

      • Size 381 MB
      • Length 93 pages

      Purchasing Some Sketches...

      Card

      ···· ···· ···· 4242
      Test card

      05/18

      Card

      Use a different card?

      Card

      pp paypal

      or pay with

      We do not keep any of your sensitive credit card information on file with us unless you ask us to after this purchase is complete.

      or pay with

      Please confirm your location:
      Your card will be charged US$1.

      Your rental will be available for 30 days. Once started, you’ll have 72 hours to watch it as much as you’d like!

      Thank you!

        Gumroad Library

        Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app

        Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app

        Send SMS
        Nevermind

        Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.