Ebook. Copyright 2014. 304 Pages
Our modern technologies are bombarding us with electromagnetic fields (EMFs) now more than ever. Are EMFs really harmful and if so, to what degree? Are all EMFs bad? The EMF controversy has now pitted scientists, action groups and the technology industry into rigid corners. In "Electromagnetic Health," the author clearly and objectively presents the evidence and latest research from a perspective that embraces both the scientific and natural health communities. The entire spectrum of electromagnetic radiation is thoroughly examined, from modern technologies to nature’s sources.
More importantly, the information provided in "Electromagnetic Health" invokes an entirely new and engaging perspective — one that may just change the EMF conversation completely.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: The author is a California Naturopath and holds a Ph.D. in Natural Health Sciences. He is Board Certified as an Alternative Medical Practitioner and is the author of 27 books on natural health. His focus is upon researching and writing about traditional therapies accompanied by clear clinical evidence.
This is an Ebook, offered in all the popular formats: EPUB, PDF, AZW3 and MOBI. Here are the devices that can be used:
- EPUB format will work on NOOK, KOBO Reader, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Sony Readers, EPUBReader Firefox add on, Adobe Digital Editions, QuickReader.
- PDF allows any computer or phone with a PDF app to read the file.
- AZW3 format allows the book to be read on any Kindle reader or Kindle software.
- MOBI allows the book to be read on the MobiPocket Reader, the PalmDOC, Stanza, FBReader, Kindle for PC and Mac, and STDU Viewer.
- An option to read the Ebook ONLINE is also given.