"Your Essential Guide to Raw Vegan Dairy Alternatives" offers a comprehensive guide to dairy-free living. The book is divided into two main components:
In the first part of this book you will learn:
- The top 10 reasons why it’s worth avoiding dairy
- How dairy is acidic to the body
- Why dairy is physically addictive
- Why calcium is essential
- How animal products influence calcium absorption
- The correlation between calcium and osteoporosis
- 10 great plant-based sources of calcium
- My top 11 tips to successfully transition to dairy-free living
- 4 common pitfalls to avoid while transitioning
- Why I don’t use salt, soy or cashews in my recipes
- 3 awesome natural sweeteners that can help you transition away from SAD towards happy and raw.
And so much more...
In the recipe section in part two, I will walk you through everything you need to know to jump start your dairy free journey. You will learn:
- A step-by-step guide to making nut milks
- 12 different ways to make nut milk
- 5 different ways to enjoy your nut milks
- How to make cream for chai lattes, whipped cream and a caramel cream topping for desserts
- A variety of vegan cheese recipes including soft herbed cheese, cranberry walnut cheese, parmesan cheese and sun-dried tomato cream cheese spread, blueberry ricotta cheese and more...
- Raw vegan butter - yes I can believe it is butter!
- Raw yogurt and the low-down on probiotics
- A complete guide to making raw vegan ice cream and recipes for vanilla ice cream, turmeric lemon ice cream, low fat ice cream sorbets and special treat ice creams like ginger snap cookie ice cream.
- Raw vegan condiments and dressings including “mayonnaise”, caesar salad dressing, tzatziki sauce, and alfredo fettuccine sauce.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.