Raw 101's 1st Anniversary SALE - Save 50% at checkout with offer code: 1year (valid thru March 8th)
WANT TO SWITCH YOUR DOG TO A RAW DIET BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START?
Raw Feeding 101 2.0 - Learn To Feed Raw is one of the fastest growing raw feeding courses on the internet and is a raw feeding course that was created with the 100% BEGINNER in mind.
100's of students have already used Raw Feeding 101 2.0 to transition their dog(s) to a raw diet using a slow, easy to follow, week by week transition process. (Some as many as 7 dogs at the same time so don't be intimidated if you have more than one.)
Stop being confused by all the conflicting information you find on the internet and get started on a proven transition process TODAY!
This Course Includes:
Section 1 - First Things First
- Video 1 - How To Use This Course
- Video 2 - What Is Raw & Why Do People Do It?
- Video 3 - What To Expect & When
Section 2 - Overcoming Mental Barriers
- Video 1 - Significant Others Who Are Weary Of The Switch
- Video 2 - Criticism From Friends & Family Members
- Video 3 - Raw Feeding & Your Vet
- Video 4 - Raw Feeding On The Internet
- Video 5 - 101 Different Answers
- Video 6 - Marketing Generated Fears
- Video 7 - Things Happen Don't Overreact
- Video 8 - YOU
Section 3 - General Information
- Video 1 - Raw Feeding Myths
- Video 2 - Raw Feeding Models & Choosing One For Your Dogs
- Video 3 - The "Secret Formula" 80/10/5/5
- Video 4 - What The Poo Tells You
- Video 5 - Raw Food Sources
- Video 6 - Considerations For Small Dogs
- Video 7 - Considerations For Senior Dogs
- Video 8 - Sodium & What You Need To Know
Section 4 - Feeding & What You Need To Know
- Video 1 - Feeding & What You Need To Know Explanation Video
- Video 2 - Feeding Muscle Meat - The 80%
- Video 3 - Feeding Bone - The 10%
- Video 4 - Feeding Liver 5% & Non Liver Organ 5%
- Video 5 - Feeding Chicken & What You Need To Know
- Video 6 - Feeding Eggs & What You Need To Know
- Video 7 - Feeding Fish & What You Need To Know
- Video 8 - Feeding Fruits & Vegetables & What You Need To Know
- Video 9 - Feeding Green Tripe & What You Need To Know
- Video 10 - Feeding Grinds & Premades
- Video 11 - Feeding Pork & What You Need To Know
- Video 12 - Feeding Wild Caught Foods & What You Need To Know
Section 5 - Meal Prep
- Video 1 - What Is Meal Prep & Why Bother?
- Video 2 - Importance Of A Meal Prepping System
- Video 3 - Prep For Prepping
- Video 4 - Meal Prepping Full Walkthrough
- Video 5 - Cleanup & Sanitation
Section 6 - Common Issues & What You Can Do
- Video 1 - When Your Dog Refuses Raw
- Video 2 - Poop Issues
- Video 3 - Vomiting
Section 7 - The Transition
- Video 1 - Before You Get Started
- Video 2 - You WILL Be Nervous
- Video 3 - How This Transition Is Set Up
- Video 4 - Figuring Out How Much To Feed
- Video 5 - Getting The Right Amount Of Bone
- Video 6 - Changes In Water Consumption
- Video 7 - First Raw Meal & Week or Step 1
- Video 8 - Week 2 / Step 2
- Video 9 - Week 3 / Step 3
- Video 10 - Week 4 / Step 4
- Video 11 - Beyond Week 4
- Video 12 - Transitioning Puppies
- Video 13 - Transitioning To BARF
- Video 14 - Transitioning To Premade
- Video 15 - Introducing New Proteins
Section 8 - Common Supplements
- Video 1 - Common Supplements & If You Should Feed Them
- Video 2 - Feeding Coconut Oil
- Video 3 - Feeding Fish Oil
- Video 4 - Feeding Turmeric
- Video 5 - Feeding Slippery Elm Bark
- Video 6 - Feeding Colostrum
- Video 7 - Feeding Kefir
- Video 8 - Feeding Raw Goat's Milk
- Video 9 - Digestive Enzymes, Prebiotics, & Probiotics
- Video 10 - Feeding Glucosamine
- Video 11 - Feeding Honey
Section 9 - Additional Information
- Video 1 - Activity Based Feeding Modifications
- Video 2 - Feeding Bone Broth
- Video 3 - Calcium & Phosphorus
Section 10 - What Now?
- Video 1 - You're Feeding Raw - What Now?
- Daily Feeding Amount Calculator - Version 2
- Bone Content Calculator
- 16 Ways To Save $ While Feeding A Raw Diet Video
- Beginner's Knife Sharpening Video
- Recommended Sharpeners Document
- Classified Ads Template
- "The Raw Feeding 101 course was the kick in the butt I needed to get my dog transitioning into a happier life."
- "The truth is there is a ton of information out there and there will always be more to learn but the most important thing is to just take the first step. Scott's class (Raw Feeding 101) helped me to understand that the hardest part of the switch is just to take the first step and get started- so I did."
- "I would highly recommend the class to anyone looking to learn more and take the first step into transitioning their doggie to a better way of life."
- "I was able to return to the class to verify I was doing things correctly and check in with Scott and the Facebook group when I had a question."
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Congratulations! You just took a major step in your raw feeding journey.
If you plan on viewing the course on your desktop computer please make sure Flash is up to date.
You can also view the course via the "Gumroad" app on your smartphone or tablet. Download links below!