Learn To Feed Raw - The SIMPLE Way
In Raw Feeding 101 You'll Learn:
- How To Safely Feed Bones
- How To Prevent Sickness
- How Much & What To Feed
- How To Prepare Your Dog's Meals
- What Supplements To Feed
- How To Stop Allergies
*7 Day Money Back Guarantee*
“I started feeding my girl Raw today because of this course. For 2 months I struggled to find an organized approach to start, and to build the knowledge and confidence needed to ensure I was keeping my girl safe and healthy.
This course did it for me! A HUGE, HUGE, HUGE thank you to Scott Jay Marshall II (The Dog Dad) for making this video series about transitioning to Raw Feeding. I truly cannot tell you how helpful they were and continue to be.”
- Luis, Ohio
"After many months of research and deliberation, I found Raw Feeding 101 and knew I couldn't transition my dogs quick enough. Wanting to do better for them, yet terrified to do it wrong, I purchased the course. I can't speak highly enough of the course and how much better it made me feel.
I was searching for someone to do a little hand holding and "dumb it down" for me and the course was exactly what I needed. It's super informative and helpful, but also geared towards the biggest of newbies that need to hear the info in the simplest of forms. Best thing I've done for my dogs!”
- Morgan, North Carolina
“After doing massive amounts of research, switching from brand to brand (of 5 star, high quality kibble), and still seeing recalls and hearing of dogs getting sick or dying I felt the need for a big change.
I scoured the internet (mostly YouTube videos) and finally came across RAW FEEDING 101 By Scott The Dog Dad. It is by far the best, most informative course site packed with tons of videos, step by step instructions and even tips for discussing RAW with your family or your vet.
The best thing, in my opinion are the calculators. It does the math for me!! I downloaded them to my desktop so I can use them daily. (Love, love, love the bone calculator)”
- Debbie, Georgia
Enroll Today - Your Dog Deserves it!
Click the "I want this!" button to enroll!
This Course Includes:
Section 1 - First Things First
- Video 1 - How To Use This Course
- Video 2 - What Is Raw & Why Do People Do It?
- Video 3 - What To Expect & When
Section 2 - Overcoming Mental Barriers
- Video 1 - Significant Others Who Are Weary Of The Switch
- Video 2 - Criticism From Friends & Family Members
- Video 3 - Raw Feeding & Your Vet
- Video 4 - Raw Feeding On The Internet
- Video 5 - 101 Different Answers
- Video 6 - Marketing Generated Fears
- Video 7 - Things Happen Don't Overreact
- Video 8 - YOU
Section 3 - General Information
- Video 1 - Raw Feeding Myths
- Video 2 - Raw Feeding Models & Choosing One For Your Dogs
- Video 3 - The "Secret Formula" 80/10/5/5
- Video 4 - What The Poo Tells You
- Video 5 - Raw Food Sources
- Video 6 - Considerations For Small Dogs
- Video 7 - Considerations For Senior Dogs
- Video 8 - Sodium & What You Need To Know
Section 4 - Feeding & What You Need To Know
- Video 1 - Feeding & What You Need To Know Explanation Video
- Video 2 - Feeding Muscle Meat - The 80%
- Video 3 - Feeding Bone - The 10%
- Video 4 - Feeding Liver 5% & Non Liver Organ 5%
- Video 5 - Feeding Chicken & What You Need To Know
- Video 6 - Feeding Eggs & What You Need To Know
- Video 7 - Feeding Fish & What You Need To Know
- Video 8 - Feeding Fruits & Vegetables & What You Need To Know
- Video 9 - Feeding Green Tripe & What You Need To Know
- Video 10 - Feeding Grinds & Premades
- Video 11 - Feeding Pork & What You Need To Know
- Video 12 - Feeding Wild Caught Foods & What You Need To Know
Section 5 - Meal Prep
- Video 1 - What Is Meal Prep & Why Bother?
- Video 2 - Importance Of A Meal Prepping System
- Video 3 - Prep For Prepping
- Video 4 - Meal Prepping Full Walkthrough
- Video 5 - Cleanup & Sanitation
Section 6 - Common Issues & What You Can Do
- Video 1 - When Your Dog Refuses Raw
- Video 2 - Poop Issues
- Video 3 - Vomiting
Section 7 - The Transition
- Video 1 - Before You Get Started
- Video 2 - You WILL Be Nervous
- Video 3 - How This Transition Is Set Up
- Video 4 - Figuring Out How Much To Feed
- Video 5 - Getting The Right Amount Of Bone
- Video 6 - Changes In Water Consumption
- Video 7 - First Raw Meal & Week or Step 1
- Video 8 - Week 2 / Step 2
- Video 9 - Week 3 / Step 3
- Video 10 - Week 4 / Step 4
- Video 11 - Beyond Week 4
- Video 12 - Transitioning Puppies
- Video 13 - Transitioning To BARF
- Video 14 - Transitioning To Premade
- Video 15 - Introducing New Proteins
Section 8 - Common Supplements
- Video 1 - Common Supplements & If You Should Feed Them
- Video 2 - Feeding Coconut Oil
- Video 3 - Feeding Fish Oil
- Video 4 - Feeding Turmeric
- Video 5 - Feeding Slippery Elm Bark
- Video 6 - Feeding Colostrum
- Video 7 - Feeding Kefir
- Video 8 - Feeding Raw Goat's Milk
- Video 9 - Digestive Enzymes, Prebiotics, & Probiotics
- Video 10 - Feeding Glucosamine
- Video 11 - Feeding Honey
Section 9 - Additional Information
- Video 1 - Activity Based Feeding Modifications
- Video 2 - Feeding Bone Broth
- Video 3 - Calcium & Phosphorus
Section 10 - What Now?
- Video 1 - You're Feeding Raw - What Now?
- Video 2 - Additional Help For Students
- Video 3 - Perfectly Rawsome Meal Plan Discount
- Daily Feeding Amount Calculators - (Available in lbs/oz & g/kg)
- Bone Content Calculator
- 16 Ways To Save $ While Feeding A Raw Diet Video
- Beginner's Knife Sharpening Video
- Recommended Sharpeners Document
- Classified Ads Template
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Congratulations! You just took a major step in your raw feeding journey.
You are eligible for a FREE UPGRADE to the new Raw Feeding 101 membership area. Same great course, fresh new look.
To take advantage of your free upgrade, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Gumroad Transfer". Then simply provide the email address you used to purcahse the course in the body of the email and your account will be created within 24 hours.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share