This tutorial is part of ongoing series of video tutorials about hard surface modelling inside Zbrush.
I’ll show you how to use and create Insert and Curve brushes, what are they used for, how to make the most out of them when adding details to you projects.
Also how to create handy TriPart brushes and how to use Nanomesh as a tool for placing details as instances that you can update at any time.
The techniques you will see are going to help you get in the habit of creating your own brushes that will save you time when it comes to adding the final touches to your work.
- *Insert brushes – basics, how to create and use them
- *Projecting a brush on the surface of an object so that you can make it a part of a more complicated shape.
- *Curve brushes – basics, how to create and use them for detailing our work
- *Introduction to Nanomesh and how to combine it with a Curve brush.
- *Tri part brushes – basics, how to create and use them.
- *Insert brushes as a concept design tool.
Tutorial length is 60min. It is edited video with overlays and explanations. Everything redundant is removed so you can watch the entire process in condense format and don't waste your time with repeating stuff.
Note that the voice over is in Bulgarian language, but included is carefully written subtitle file in English and following the tutorial with it is easy and clear.
* The model used in the presentation so you can follow easily.
* All the brushes shown in the video
If you need some help and advice regarding what is shown in the tutorial, feel free to drop me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on facebook.
Or instagram. :)