Grow Your Online Teaching Business From Your Couch
The Most Honest Conversations Between Experts Are No Longer a Secret
Get the full set of How to Reach More Students in 2016 replays featuring world-class experts sharing amazing information on building a teaching brand, working on the road and getting students effortlessly,
The videos are packed with actionable information, real-world examples & honest tips from the best in the business. You’ll walk away with the knowledge of years of trial and error.
This information is just too good to miss, and with this actionable product you can download the videos and watch them from anywhere in your own time.
In this package, you’re getting lifetime access to:
Target Your Perfect Niche in Online Teaching
In this session with highly respected online teacher, web designer and blogger Jack Askew you'll learn:
- How to Speak Directly to Your Target Customers
- What Online Teachers do Wrong When Building Their Website
- Why A Niche Means Better Earnings and Happier Students
Recruit Students Using Photos on Instagram
Jennifer Nascimento has built a business based on her passions for travel and languages with English Outside The Box. Her 3500+ Instagram followers regularly contact her and become students. In this session, she shows you how it works!
- How Jennifer found her own teaching style
- What Works and Doesn’t Work on Social Media
- How Jen Runs Her Instagram Account
How to Succeed on the Road
Gabby Wallace is a speaker and entrepreneur who runs her business online from anywhere with wifi. She values freedom, growth, and service in life, and wants to show you how to get more of that in your life too.
In this session, you will learn
- How to combine a passion for travel with earning money in your own business
- Why language schools are not your only option for work
- Tips for becoming a true digital nomad, working from anywhere in the world
How The Competition Can Make You More Successful
Elena Mutonono is the ultimate teacherpreneur, combining her family life with creating a unique career on her own terms. She creates her own online courses and consults with online teachers around the world.
In this session, you will learn
- An alternative way of looking at your competitors
- How to collaborate and network to further your success
- Why a collaborative mindset will open doors for you
What Makes You Special is What Makes You Money
Our audience LOVED this super-fun session with Kerstin Cable and Lindsay Dow. Lindsay blogs, vlogs, lives and teaches languages from her home in Milton Keynes, UK. She has studied over 8 foreign languages and created a unique business based around her award-winning videos and blog articles.
- Why finding your unique selling point is not about your customers
- How to start assessing your own selling points
- How Lindsay’s unique style has made her a language teaching superstar
Secrets of Successful Masterminds
Event host, online teacher, blogger and podcaster Kerstin Cable reveals one of the secrets of how she built her online business. In this session, you'll learn extremely valuable information about
- Why you need a mastermind to succeed in starting your own business
- How a successful mastermind group is put together
- What happens behind the scenes of my own mastermind groups