React is a powerful design tool. There's a lot you can do with it that would be difficult with a traditional design application. Prototyping with realistic data sets, creating complex interactions and shared component libraries are just the tip of the iceberg.
React opens up new ways of designing interfaces and the systems that support them. If you're interested in using React for design work but not sure where to start, I made this course for you.
Purchasing now will get you access when additional videos are released. The price will be going up as more videos are released.
The videos that are currently finished include:
- Building a Simple Component
- Designing with Realistic Data
- Building an Icon Library
- Creating a Design System, Part 1: Flexible Components
- Creating a Design System, Part 2: Organization & Extension
- Building a Design System, Part 3: Component Walkthrough
- Composing Styles with Utility Props
Videos currently in progress include:
- Creating Interactive Components
Source Files Included
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.