Blender addon for tweaking mesh bevels:
- adjust width, segment count,
- collapse bevel edges into original sharp corner
- addon will try to maintain geometry data if possible (edge sharpness, crease, material id itd)
Short video demo
- Redo bevel by selecting bevel ring edges and using alt+B, to change bevel size, segment count.
- you also get Loop Ring Select addon (L - key for pie menu) for quick selection, growing or shrinking of edge loops/rings.
For Blender 2.8x only
Download zip file then in blender preferences -> Addons -> press 'Install..' button located at top. Then just point blender to place where you downloaded zip file.
Search for: ReBevel - to change its default alt+B hotkey
Search for: 'Loop Ring' - to change Loop Ring Select pie menu L hotkey.
Update 1.1 and 1.2 (24.01.2020)
- 1.1 - fixed ugly bevel result, when changing segments count, on partially selected bevel ring edes
- 1.2 - way better algorithm for non trivial bevel cases.
Update 1.3 (25.01.2020)
- remove old unused ReBevel operator properties. Code cleanup
Update 1.4 (27.01.2020)
- ReBevel will now try to preserve edge and face data (edge crease, sharpness, bevel weight, material etc). Previously addon would generate blank geometry
Update 1.5 (06.02.2020)
- added bevel profiles support (works only in blender 2.82)
- fixed bug when changing segment count in modal mode sometimes loops will be missing or there would be 2 loops on top of eachother
- LoopRing Select - loop select will behave more comparable to default blender loop select on T-kind edge splits.
Update 1.6 (17.02.2020)
- tweaked ReBevel resizing behavior on non uniform bevels
- added 'Search Angle' to Loop select tool.
Update 1.7 (19.02.2020)
- now we can ReBevel vertices on flat faces
Update 1.8 (24.04.2020)
- fix wrong ring sorting bug in ReBevel
- added resize mode property (uniform or proportional)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.