Cinema 4D / Redshift 3D - Online Rendering course "Ultimate Edition"
Price is in Singapore $: 500 SGD = 365 USD
"Use discount code: earlyaccess for 20% discount!"
Price after 20% discount is: 295 USD
Early access to our Redshift 3D online course currently with more than 80 chapters ready for you!
We've already created almost 100 video-tutorials / more than 500 minutes of Redshift 3D content. And we are still recording additional new chapters for our students. Our goal is to cover as much as possible topics about Redshift 3D rendering. So, we are creating more and more content. Updates will be in a monthly basis until end of the year.
As bonus, from January 2020, you can expect PROJECT base chapters as well.
Shortly after Redshift V3 release, we will be recording chapters for Redshift V3 update.
All updates are free for all our students.
What you can expect from our "ULTIMATE EDITION" ?
- 66 chapters beginners levels. Chapter for beginners are complete! Its section where we explained all parameters and showing quick tips or examples.
- Intermediate levels chapters. Where we will not explain parameters but instead we will show step by step techniques, similar as was free procedural techniques chapter. Currently, we've already created 15 intermediate chapters and our plan is to create more than 33 Intermediate chapters until end of the year.
- MENTOR`s feedback
- Membership access to our private Facebook group for feedback and info about process or updates.
- Database of free assets and materials for Showreel
- Bonus chapters
- Redshift V3 update - coming shortly after Redshift V3 release
- PROJECT base chapters - coming in January 2020
Please read full details about the course before any purchase: https://lfodesign.com/redshift
If you have interest about beginners chapters only, without Mentors feedback, check out our "BEGINNERS EDITION"
Important Info to Note:
The mentor's role is to provide students with useful feedback/comments which will help you to improve on your renders, skills and showreel.
Kindly note that all pre-recorded video tutorial and material library are for personal use only and belong to LFO Design. The course materials can not be distributed or used in other courses /classes or shared without LFO Design’s consent.
Please also note that all Turbosquid models which we purchased are for teaching and promotional purposes. We are not redistributing any of the Turbosquid models, and the course does not include purchased models.
All assets, videos, files and any other materials provided in this course are copyrighted by LFO Design and it cannot be used without the express authorization from LFO Design.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share