When you get to the end of a lesson or project, do you pause and assess? Are you using the same reflections over and over? Knowing how useful it is to have more than one tool in the toolbox, I’m sharing seven of my favorite reflections with you in hopes that you can add a new one to your rotation. You can use these reflections personally, with a team, or a class. And because flexibility is a must, each reflection comes with a blank template. Come up with your own questions that meet your specific needs. The reflections include:
- Glows and Grows (to reflect on successes and growth areas)
- Pull and Tug (to reflect on tensions and commons goals of a team)
- Start, Stop, Continue (to reflect on the needs of the group)
- Rose, Bud, Thorn (to reflect on what worked well and where additional support is needed)
- Think, Feel, Do (to reflect on lessons learned and name action steps)
- 3, 2, 1 Reflection (to reflect on lessons learned and name action steps)
- I Used To Think, But Now I Know (to reflect on shifts in thinking and new learnings)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.