The Relocation to Costa Tropical - Single / Couple package is for those individuals/couples interested in making the move to the beautiful Costa Tropical region of Spain. We can assist you in all facets of relocation to this lovely area.
What Does This Package Include?
This package includes:
- Personal Consultation Time (up to 2 hours)
- (1) 30-minute Skype/Voice Call – No matter how much care we take in documenting the various steps in relocation, there’s always going to be questions unique to your situation. We can use this time to discuss any of your questions or concerns.
- Email Follow-up for voice call
- Residency and Visa Assistance:
‣ Non-EU Citizens: Live in Spain eBook (Non-Lucrative / Retirement Visa) - This eBook provides information on the entire visa application process including the necessary documents, important time-frames, and other tools to help you manage the visa application process.
‣ EU Citizens: Detailed instructions to obtain resident card
‣ Combo (For 1 EU Citizen and Non-EU dependents): Detailed instructions to obtain resident cards
- The Getting Settled In Spain eBook - This eBook will save you time and money when settling down in Spain. It provides useful information to help you navigate the bureaucracy of submitting forms, paying fees, etc.
- The Driving In Spain eBook – This eBook lays out the rules of the road, and the process in which to obtain a Spanish Driver’s License. If you’re going to be driving in Spain, you need this book!
- Medical Insurance – We provide recommendations in obtaining Spanish health insurance. Not only can we help you pick out a suitable carrier, we may be able to save you some money!
Costa Tropical Information
This package also includes:
- Overview of Almuñécar / La Herradura neighborhoods or areas
- A listing of Real Estate Agents with contact info (many cover different areas in town)
- Town map of local stores, banks, etc.
- Self-guided Walking Tours: Three different walking tours to explore on your own and get to know your way around town. (Welcome Walk, The Outer Loop & Cotobro Colinas)
- We will also include connections for social groups, clubs, parks, sports, and activities.
Who We Are
We are Heidi and Alan, of Wagoners Abroad. We are going to be your consulting team. We’ve found that our clients are not only looking for answers, but “data points”. By data points, we’re talking about additional information that you may have gleaned from the web, or our blog. When we both respond to your questions, you’ll get two answers for the price of one!
Alan has expertise on the technical side of things, and he’s the guy who has worked with about 100 clients pursuing their quest to obtain the Non-Lucrative or Retirement visas or the combination of one EU citizen and Non-EU citizen dependents.
Heidi is the finance whiz, driving coach and Costa Tropical local expert. She is the driving force behind the Wagoners Abroad blog and has authored the budgeting posts, driving ebooks, and practical moving information, which have proved to be very popular.
Together we both have IT and Project Management backgrounds, and have traveled to 50+ countries between us. We are Americans who have been through the entire process of moving to Spain and we've lived in the Costa Tropical area since August 2012. We’ve gone from decluttering our lives and selling our home, to finding a place to live in Spain. We can provide you insight into the challenges and rewards that you’ll experience by living in Spain and getting settled.