Please watch the Launch Trailer
Tutorial available here.
Follow the official thread here. (Version 1.8.5 still free)
Render Output Manager V2.0 is a kit for Modo®, the powerful and flexible 3D modeling, texturing and rendering toolset from Foundry.
This plugin will allow you to manage all your Render Output in one click. You can create and edit in a second.
I think you go to love it :)
It is really easy to use.
New Main feature added in Vesion2.0:
- Add, Select or Delete Render Output in one click
- Add multi alpha mask in one click
- Tag [SCENENAME] the name of the current scene
- [PASS] tag, this get the name of the active passes
Note: this does not work if you render the pass group
- Custom Naming, Gamma, Antialias, Premultiply option
- Save logs, save a text file on each folder which contains the name of the current modo scene use for the render
- Added: update Motion, Depth, AO with one click
- Add V-Ray workflow
- Fix error if you update from version 1.x
Two types of Licenses are available: Indie and Studio.
Both have the same exact functionalities, with no restriction: you can use it on unlimited nodes, for commercial products.
“Unlimited nodes” means that you can install it anywhere, and have multiple users working on multiple PCs at the same time.
The only difference is, if you are a company with a revenue above 500000 (500K) dollars/year*, you have to buy the Studio license.
*(Total Revenue. For different currencies, the averaged yearly conversion will apply).