Yay, you did it! You took the first step in becoming a business owner, and I am grateful to be apart of your journey.
I created these resources to share my knowledge and expertise, and to show you how I created and scaled a successful business in less than a year. Now, my resources are just a guide, and you will have to put in some work to grow your business the way you want to.
However, they can and should be used to answer any questions you may have, and to offer you a few tidbits on how to create a legitimate business, gain clients and customers, and start making money!
Are you ready?
Resources Currently Available
- From Broke To Biz Owner Ebook: Want to know my secrets for creating and sustaining a successful online business? This ebook will tell you everything you need to know!
- Freelance Contract: If you plan on working with clients, this is the contract for you! Short, simple, and to the point, this contract provides protection for you and your client. As a PDF file, you can upload it and edit it with any document software you choose. I recommend HelloSign or DocuSign!
- Income & Expenses Worksheets: Want to keep your income and expenses on track? Use this handy worksheet! Editable and without labeled months so you can reuse it again and again.
- Non-Payment Legal Action Letter: If you have a client that just isn’t paying their bill, you may need to take legal action. Take out the stress and worry and use this template to help make the process a little easier!
- Make It Work Ebook: Need to get more done, but aren’t sure how? You don’t need a team of people to help you accomplish more, increase productivity, and make more money. You just need a few tips and a plan.
- "My Perfect Day" Template: What does your perfect day look like? Envision it, write it down, and make it happen with this worksheet!
- Systems & Workflows Audit: Are you finding yourself bogged down with a bunch of to-do’s, and no time to get them done? Make sure your systems are working to help you be more productive! Use this Systems & Workflows Audit worksheet to make sure you’re being productive and profitable.
- The Entrepremomer Business Plan: Want a no-nonsense business plan that you can complete in two hours or less? This is the exact business plan that I used when I started my Virtual Assistant and Freelancing business, and it has served me well. Hang it up, keep it in a binder, but make sure you see it. This workbook will be the best workbook you will fill out for your business.
- Automation For The Time-Strapped Solopreneur: I love using Zapier, and now I'm sharing how you can use it so you'll fall in love with it too! I'm giving you all of my tips and tricks so you can use Zapier to help you get more done in less time.